Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Behind every tragedy . . .

Milestones change us.

Right?

That is the point. Major events happen in our lives that make us reexamine who we are and what we want out of life.

I used to think I knew who I was and what I wanted. I am not so sure anymore. I used to think I had everything figured out but now I don't.  I am feeling things I never thought I would feel.  And wanting things that I thought I was past wanting. And not wanting things anymore I thought I did for so long.

I thought I had a plan. I thought I knew what I was doing.

Boy was I wrong.

Life had other plans for me.

I cannot control what happens to me. All I can do I face it head on, adapt, learn and make changes as necessary.

One thing I know that will never change is the whole point of life is to be happy. Every move I make is in that direction. Even if no one else can see my reasoning. Even when I face opposition and ridicule. I still move myself towards happiness.

Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment